Keep up with current goings-on with our monthly newsletter.
The Seekonk Swim and Tennis club was formed in 1957 "for the promotion and encouragement of the health and general welfare of its members, and to own and operate swimming pools, tennis courts, and other recreational facilities for the use of its members and their guests."
SSTC is privately owned and operated by the active bondholders in a given year.
In season, the Club is under the management of the hired staff many of whom have been with the Club for over 10 years. We have an elected Board of Directors which come from the active bondholder membership. There are a total of 7 on this Board. The Board of Directors oversee the complete workings of the Club which include the budget, operation, and management of the Club.
Club Address: 255 Davis Street, Seekonk, MA 02771
Mailing Address: P.O.Box 85, Seekonk, MA 02771
(508) 336-9128 (after June 1st)
Enjoy 10 weeks of vacation for the cost of one week away! Members have access to all our events, sports, and facilities.
** The application for the 2017 season is available now!!!**
Download the 2017 Membership Application
Spaces are limited and are available on a first-come, first-served basis. Membership dues cover all use of the facilities, lessons, and lockers with no hidden costs. Yearly rate information is available on the Membership Application.
The Seekonk Swim and Tennis Club offers two types of memberships:
- Our Bondholders make an additional investment of $350 (paid over three years) and have lower yearly rates. Active bondholders are the owners of the Club and have voting privileges and are given priority in renewing membership each Spring. This is the best option for families who foresee an ongoing membership at the Club. Read more about the privileges of Bondholder Membership.
- If you want to try out the club without a long-term commitment, consider a non-bondholder membership without the expense of purchasing a bond.
We also offer Senior (age 60+) discounts and a special Babysitter (age 14+) rate. All rate information is available on the Membership Application, or you can contact us for further information.
Guests are welcome at the Club. Members may purchase guest passes to bring guests to the Club. For more information, see the Guest Policies page.
How to Join
Note: Applications are being accepted for the 2017 season. Get your application in early to reserve a space for your family.
- Download and print the 2017 Membership Application(PDF) and 2017Waiver (PDF). (application and waiver will be updated soon)
- Mail the application and a check ($125 minimum up to the full amount) to P.O. Box 85, Seekonk, MA 02771. There is a $125 non-refundable deposit.
- Bondholder applications received before March 15 are guaranteed a spot. Non-bondholders and new members' applications will be accepted as availability allows (there is also a waiting list). It is common for the membership spots to sell out by May 1st.
- You will be notified by mail when your application has been accepted.
Questions? Feel free to contact us.